The position is responsible acting as the bridge between the company and clients. They are the first contact with the client and have the responsibility of effectively mapping solutions to client needs and ensuring they successfully turn a lead into an account.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Revenue Generation
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy pipeline for designated solutions through lead and opportunity generation.
- Meet Minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the General Manager/Country Director.
- Leverage Sales automation tools for appropriate report and analysis by the General Manager/Country Director.
- Customer relationship management
- Manage client relationships, introduce clients to team members for new and additional solutions and ensure client retention through successful implementation and usage of solutions.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction surveys, providing feedback to the General Manager/Country Director and implement new measures to increase satisfaction when needed.
- Analyzing and understand market trends through customer feedback and research. Update General Manager/Country Director about the same and liaise with practices.
- Corporate Positioning
- Understand the go to market strategy for each product/solution and appropriately execute sales.
- Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Techno Brain’s Value Proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics or a related field;
- Relevant professional qualification;
- Minimum of (4) four years’ relevant experience
- Experience in experience in a Sales or Business development role for IT Solutions.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Ability to communicate both inside and outside the organisation, Formal presentation.
- Ability to write complex reports.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output, contributes to team success, Initiating action, applied learning.
- Seeks continuous learning.
- Formal presentation.
- Result and solution oriented.
- An effective communicator both orally and written.
- Savvy relationship builder.
- Able to utilize different Sales automation tools such as CRM.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and qualifications and interested in working for a Company that continuously invests in its people, then we would like to hear from you. Kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.