- Manage the production and maintenance activities of all manufacturing unit.
- Overseeing and monitoring budget and leading significant number of staff member.
- Direct production process, production planning, monitor machinery maintenance activities.
- Launch and develop new and cost effective soap and detergent formulation.
- Manage and organize multiple manufacturing units with different technology and process flow, like Soap and detergent and Personal care products.
- Develop better and organize preventive machinery maintenance culture under all manufacturing units.
- Planning, organizing, directing and coordinating of the general Production, Quality activities and ensure targets are met in production, quality, safety, cost and people capability development.
- Coach and mentor the staff member who are working in the department
- Periodical evaluate the performance of employees in the department.
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- 5 years and above relevant work experience
Work experience in Soup and detergent company is preferable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified potential candidates can apply online on www.malefiyajobs.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.