- Plan and schedule maintenance with production manager
- Design maintenance protocols to ensure standardized procedures throughout facility.
- Facilitate materials, tools and consumables needed for the weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance schedules
- Develop preventive maintenance throughout facility.
- Monitor spare part movement and taking actions
- Oversee work of junior engineers and outside contractors.
- Assign tasks to supervisors, junior engineers and lead technicians and evaluating their performance
- Support with troubleshooting in case of problems
- Ensure tasks carried out by the section have positive impact in enhancing the overall productivity of the factory.
- Assess processes to determine areas for cost improvement.
- Streamline standard operating procedures to improve productivity.
- Create specification documents for spare parts.
- BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- 3 years and above relevant work experience
- Familiar with PLC System
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send updated CV, a cover letter and credentials via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.