The digital Marketing Officer is responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO and other techniques to drive traffic to websites pages and generate interest in company and client products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies
- Create and manage content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Manage and maintain organization website(s), ensuring best practice
- Track and analyses website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Collaborate with developers and designers to improve user experience
- Work with all departments to develop apps and digital tools and channels
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with
- Managing our CMS, optimizing SEO and ensuring content is up to date.
- Innovate and present new digital marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyses content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Scienceor related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, Email marketing, and social media is essential.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical skill
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent time management and prioritization skill
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, AdWords and/or display advertising
- Experience in identifying target audiences.
- Knowledge of marketing principals
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified potential candidates can apply onlin on www.malefiyajobs.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.