Shemu Group is a conglomerate of companies composed of Shemu PLC, Asveza PLC and other functional private limited companies with a fast growth track record. The Companies in the group engaged in manufacturing (liquid soap, bar soap, Edible oil and shortening products), retail service providing, printing, trading and engineering. Based on this, our corporate office want to hire competent, energetic, enthusiastic and capable applicants for the following post we have.
The Sales Representatives is responsible for increase the visibility and awareness of our products and maximize sales growth. He/she is also expected to execute strategies in the retail segment, ensuring sales efficiency and coverage by maintaining our corporate reputation at all times. Major Duties of the Sales Representative include:
- Follow-up existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.
- Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets given by the department.
- Monitor and analyses data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Perform other relevant duties assigned by the area sales manager.
- B.A./Diploma degree in Sales and Marketing, economics or any other related fields and 1 and 2 year respective experience in van sales.
Additional soft and hard skills
- Ability to perform sales through cash register
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter and willing to work independently with minim supervision
- Always team focused
- Ability to perform field works
- Basic computer knowledge
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the stated requirements can submit their application letter, CV and relevant credentials with non-returnable photocopies in person within seven (07) consecutive working days to Shemu Group Corporate Office located around Kality TOTAL or Kafdem Plaza infront of Kaliti Metal Factory (Behind Kaliti Moenco) Shemu group corporate Office building 2nd floor. Or through email stating “Application for the post in which you are applying for” in subject line through email firstname.lastname@example.org in a single pdf file attachment.
Email applicants who do not follow the application instruction will NOT be considered
HRM and OD Director