- Strong Decision-Making Skill
- Excellent Team Player & Motivator
- Strong Work discipline
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Risk management
- Strong Problem-Solving Skill
- Strong Coordination & Communication Skill
- Strong Planning and Documentation Skill
- Familiar with MS-Project & Other Planning Soft-ware’s
- Interest to learn, adapt and cope with any assignment
- Ability to produce excellent working under intense pressure and late and over the weekends
- Degree in Management, Information System, Computer Science or similar fields with 2-4 years in Project management related experience in a technology oriented environment who is looking for more challenges? Having MBA is a plus, PMP or Prince 2 certified is a big plus.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU
- Are not committed to meeting deadlines regardless of working on weekends, holidays and beyond normal working hours
- Are not self-directed learner who takes full responsibility for growth and skill development even if it’s at the price of social commitment?
- Do not take ownership of problems and shepherd the process until it is resolved even if you are not the one who will ultimately fix it (NO ROOM FOR EXECUSES AND FINGER POINTING)
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants may send updated CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.