The operations manager performs various functions in support of the general manager of the company in ensuring a smooth flow of the company’s operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the general manager in the day to day running of the organization
- Develop work rules and guidelines for company employees
- Identify what is required for staff to carry out their duties
- Schedule projects and ensure assignments are carried out as planned
- Work hand-in-hand with top management staff concerning work/operational issues and other activities
- Draw up reports regarding operations in the company and pass them to top management whenever it is requested for
- May be responsible for preparing a yearly budget for the company so that at the end of the year, performances (profits or losses) will be analyzed alongside the budget that was used
- Serve as a guide to fresh employees so as to make sure that they adhere to company rules and that the result of their various tasks meets company standard
- Oversee financial issues and the development of long-term goals that enhance company growth
- Carry out evaluation of company’s present operational goals and suggest ways of improving important areas
- Maintain and organize company’s facilities
- Educate operations team on company policies and excellent service standards.
- BA Degree in Business Management, Marketing Management, Business Administration or other related field of studies
- Experience at least 5 years directly related experience in the same position or in a sales and marketing position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through our E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to our office Kazanchis in front of Zemen bank Nega city mall 6th floor HR department.