- Monitoring all accounting activities & follow up and check all finance related works are done properly.
- Prepare Trial Balance, profit & Loss & Balance Sheet on Monthly Basis.
- Prepare Year-end Financial Statement, Closing & Perform Related functions at Required.
- Managing vendors credit sales receivable based on the company rules and regulation.
- Checking status of credit collection, vendor payments on setting time table.
- Analyzing companies’ receivables with time table schedules and delivered to finance managers for comments and reviewing.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Assist internal and external auditors on year- end close process.
- generate aging analysis for receivables and payables accounts
- Perform other duties by assigned finance and marketing managers
- BA in Accounting with minimum of 5 years of experience; experience in import export company is an asset
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate can apply online at www.malefiyajobs.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.