- Plan, control and follow up the finance transaction of the company.
- Resource Management (HR, Material and Financial),
- Expenses and costs checking and approval,
- Controlling tax compliances in monthly bases,
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual financial Reports
- Year-end Account closing & facilitating external audit process.
- Follow up tax declaration and collecting clearances.
- Managing overall Accounting and Finance activities,
- Prepare the Budget monitoring report of the company
- Monthly cash forecast and & follow up of actual performance
Capacity building of the finance staffs on Financial management
- BA in Accounting with minimum of 6-8 years; at least 2 years experience as finance manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate can apply online at www.malefiyajobs.com.
only short listed candidates will be contacted