- Preparing maintenance schedule.
- Participating in any maintenance.
- Consulting team leaders, coordinators and supervisors regard with mechanical related issues
- Working with mechanical maintenance and utility team.
- Controlling generated steam for turbine as per parameter.
- Responsible for coordinating and planning daily maintenance and repair activities.
- Carrying out staff appraisals.
- Participating in the preparation of budget for the department.
- Other responsibilities as required
- BSC Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in General Mechanic or related fields 2 years’ experience for BSC and 3 years for Diploma
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate can apply online at www.malefiyajobs.com.
only short listed candidates will be contacted